No products in the cart.
Showing all 16 results
1. Place your foot firmly on a sheet of A4 size paper.
2. Using a pencil or pen, trace the entire outline of the foot. Make sure the pencil is always perpendicular to the paper.
3. Using a ruler, measure the length of the stroke in centimeters, from the big toe to the center of the heel.
4. With the final measurement in centimeters, consult the table to find the corresponding value, remembering that it is preferable to have wide footwear than tight.
1. Measure the height of the ends – measure A
2. Measure the width of the ends – measure B
3. Check the table for the corresponding size.